So, if you remember from my post on Friday, I was pretty concerned about my 2nd beta of 445. All weekend long, I just rested and took it easy. Although I could never shake the nervous feeling I had. I was terrified that the numbers either wouldn't increase significantly or they would start to go down. I was feeling pretty yucky yesterday. Shawn and I went out to eat for Father's Day, and all I could manage to do after that was go to the grocery store with him to pick up a few things before heading home. I just felt nauseous, bloated, tired... you know the drill. So I was hoping that was a good sign that things were progressing nicely.
This morning, it was a typical Monday morning. I forgot my phone at home and had to turn around on my way to work to get it. Work was crazy. And it didn't help that I was still a nervous wreck about my bloodwork today. Literally TERRIFIED. So I went to have blood drawn around 11am. The nurse said they would put the results on my patient portal soon after. 12:30 went by... 1:00... 1:30... Finally at 2:00 I saw they had posted my results: 2706!!! I was shocked and thrilled! I couldn't believe it! I immediately texted Shawn (who is in Alaska through Wednesday) and my family. They were overjoyed at the news! Shawn replied" Holy crap, baby, we're pregnant. I love you." So sweet! And the best news is that we get to have our first ultrasound on Thursday to see how many babies there are! It's still too early to see or hear heartbeat(s), but I will be so happy just to see something!
This weekend was a true test of my faith. I failed a LOT! But I always came back around to praying to God and giving him control (which He already has anyway!). Thank you, God, for this miracle and blessing. You are so good, and I am so undeserving. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment