Countdown to Baby Kirby!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, June 8, 2012

I just FEEL Pregnant!

I felt horrible all day at work today. I have had all of the classic pregnancy symptoms: lower back aches, mild headache, frequent potty breaks, mild nausea, heavy cramping, very bloated, easily out of breath after walking short distances, and SO tired!! I really feel like something is going on, and this is the first day I would say that I actually FEEL pregnant.

My mom is still in town, staying at my brother's house, so I decided to go over and visit for a little while after work. I just felt downright awful the whole time! I hung around for a few hours, but finally had to throw in the towel and go home. I am bushed! On the way home, I stopped at CVS and picked up a couple of digital pregnancy tests. I plan on taking one on Sunday morning, at which time I will be 9dp5dt (which = 14dpo) and should have a pretty clear answer of whether I am pregnant or not. Digital tests are known to be less sensitive than other tests, so if I'm really pregnant, the digital test will not lie!

Shawn left after work today to go deep sea fishing in Freeport tomorrow with Carlos, Louie, and some other guys. I think I might actually take one of my cheapie pregnancy tests in the morning, just to satisfy my curiosity. It may still be too early, so I am preparing myself that it could be negative. Trying to stay hopeful though... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment