Countdown to Baby Kirby!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, September 3, 2012

It's a...???

As I mentioned in my previous post, we threw a surprise 60/40 (Birthday/Anniversary) party for my parents in Tyler this past weekend. My mom was convinced that it was a gender reveal party and had no idea at first that it was actually a party in celebration of them! Here is the video of them walking into the surprise:





Next up, we gathered everyone into the dining room for cake and a big surprise:


One day I will figure out how to edit the video all in 1 direction...


Here is a shorter clip, from Abby's viewpoint:


Here are some still pics:


I love the next 3 sequences...

Check out the intensity on mom's face...

It's a GIRL!!! :-)

Mom looking again to make sure it's pink... ;-)









Uncle Shawn & Ruby reading a book

Mable in her heels, holding a teapot


A great time was had by all! Happy belated Birthdays and Anniversary, Mom & Dad! Can't wait to introduce you to your new granddaughter in around 5 months!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful celebration - of life, of marriage, and of new life!!!! I love it!

    Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete