I saw my new OB this week. I am so happy that I switched offices! The staff was very friendly, the office was very nice, and I feel very confident in everything I discussed with Dr. Winkelmann. I will follow up with her again in 3 weeks. It would have been 4 weeks, but she is getting married that week. The only complaint I have it that I waited 40 minutes in the lobby to be seen. But, I would rather wait a long time for good care than be seen quickly and treated like a nobody. Hmmm... sounds like my old OB office!!
How I’m Changing
Maternity clothes? yes (and I'm sure this will be the same answer for the next 21 weeks)
Stretch marks? nope! looks like vitamin e oil is working!
Sleep: pretty good
Best moment this week: making it to another week
Miss Anything? nah
Movement: lots of movement, especially when it's hot or I just ate something yummy :-)
Food cravings: Pei Wei... what else?
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: girl
Symptoms: swollen feet and heartburn
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on, but hands are getting a little swollen
Happy or Moody most of the time: depends on the day
Looking forward to: Shawn being able to feel the baby moving
Baby Kirby Week 19 Update:
your baby's the size of a mango! At about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces, she's getting there! Developing a protective coating over her skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at her birth. Working on her five senses. Nerve cells for her sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in her brain.



No comments:
Post a Comment