Countdown to Baby Kirby!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2012

9w5d ultrasound

Today we got to see our baby again on ultrasound. I am 9w5d, and the baby measured at 9w4d -- which is perfect, as they want it to be within 1 week of the actual date. The heartbeat measured at 166 beats per minute, which is also perfect. This time, the baby actually looked like a little gummy bear instead of a blob. And it moved and waved at us!

Today was my last day at the fertility clinic. I didn't know that until the end of my appointment. I thought I might go back one more time next week. So I am officially released to my OB-GYN's care. I didn't think it would hit me as hard, but I actually teared up when I left the fertility clinic today. The staff has been through so much with me over the past few months and helped us to conceive a baby! I am forever grateful to Dr. Griffith and his staff! I will be so excited when we are ready to have our 2nd child so we can return to the clinic and have them transfer one of our frozen embryos. Ahhh the miracle of modern science!

Below is the latest ultrasound pic and video of our baby. In the video, the baby moves at around 0:57 and right before 3:00. It also waves to us at 2:30! Hi baby! Mommy & Daddy can't wait to hold you! Sit tight for another 7 months or so and keep growing big & strong! We love you!!






No comments:

Post a Comment