We got to see our baby this morning! Today I am 7 weeks and 5 days. The heartbeat is a strong 136 bpm -- normal is between 120-160. And we could hear it so clearly this week! As you'll see in the video below, when I would breathe normally, the ultrasound had trouble picking it up consistently. So I tried to hold my breathe for as long as I could to get a few good readings. It was challenging, but worth it! We sure wish iPhone cameras had the capability of zooming in. The little heartbeat was fluttering, but you couldn't see it as clearly this week as last week. And, due to the lack of zoom on my phone, we couldn't capture it very well on video this week. But it was there! We can't wait to see baby Kirby again next Wednesday! Thank you, Lord, for this tiny blessing!! :-)
P.S. I just realized that I am 7 weeks and 5 days on 7/5 (July 5th)! Pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment