Countdown to Baby Kirby!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, July 9, 2012

8w2d OB ultrasound

Today was my first appointment with the new OB-GYN. Her name is Dr. Gibson, and she seems like a good doctor. I will be able to deliver at St. Lukes, which I hear is a wonderful hospital. Apparently, you get treated like royalty when you are checked in there. Looking forward to that! They also have a Texas Children's wing in the hospital, which is one of the best if something happens with your child! I will go back and visit Dr. Gibson in 2 weeks, after I'm released from the fertility clinic.

We also got to do an 8w2d ultrasound today! I asked the ultrasound tech, who was apparently subbing for the usual girl, if we could video the ultrasound. She went to ask a nurse and came back stating that we apparently could not. I immediately looked at Shawn and said "We need to find a new OB." She said "Well, let me go ask Dr. Gibson, just to be sure." She came back and said that Dr. Gibson did not mind at all. Sometimes it's worth complaining to get what you want -- haha! Sorry for the blurry video and poor sound. 151 bpm -- yay!!


Our little astronaut


No comments:

Post a Comment